ASSISTANT DESIGN CONSULTANT
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Assistant Design Consultant is responsible for acting as an assistant to the Design Consultant; provides interior design advice, tile and stone selection advice and support ensuring the completion of selection/sales. Assists in the maintenance of product samples and displays.
- Provides interior design advice, tile and stone selection advice and support, ensuring the completion of selection/sales.
- Assists in operations of showroom including maintaining tile and stone displays.
- Assists in creation of merchandising/marketing programs.
- Performs daily office tasks and office administration.
- Assists in maintaining sample supply including distribution and ordering requirements.
- Performs shipping and receiving activities for samples, merchandise and displays.
- Leads tours for visitors and guests of Dal-Tile while ensuring the observance of all safety requirements.
- Performs other assigned duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Ceramic tile experience preferred.
- Customer service skills
- Telephone skills
- Office organization
- Color coordination and design skills.
Other Pertinent Job Information: Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
• Company Match on 401k
• Employee Purchase Discount
• Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled)
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top