Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Architectural Representative is responsible for increasing commercial sales in designated sales territory by calling on Architects, Designers and National Accounts for the purpose of obtaining proprietary specifications for Dal-Tile.
- Travels throughout assigned region to call on regular and prospective customers including Architects, Designers, Developers, General Contractors and National Accounts. Requiring 3-5 Calls per day with a minimum of 20-25 per week logged in SPN.
- Identifies and establishes relationships with the Top 25 architectural and design firms.
- Maintains architectural libraries in a clean well-organized manner physically replacing outdated sample tools. Placement of new products as soon as they are available. An inventory of marketing tools is to be noted in SPN by firm.
- Pursues new and maintains existing National Accounts. Follows up and reports information a minimum of quarterly including product forecast and construction schedules.
- Emphasizes new product promotion during sales calls presenting actual loose product samples which best represent the product in lieu sub-boards of photos.
- Schedules regular product knowledge seminars with architectural and design firms using the proper presentation tools to clarify information i.e., product samples, power point presentation programs, and appropriate literature. A minimum of 40 required per year.
- Develops in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all Daltile products, allied products, and installation methods by attending vendor presentations, workshops and attending joint sales calls with vendors.
- Organizes and attends Large Project Tracking Meetings every 4-6 weeks. Project information is to be updated utilizing SPN to ensure we are capturing all pertinent information and progress of the opportunity as well as closing the opportunity once won/ lost or abandoned.
- Accurately reports closed/won opportunities dollar values in SPN to track the required revenue goals established for the territory.
- Responds to the marketplace by providing value through being a knowledgeable rep with quick follow up.
- Adheres to all regulatory guidelines and company policy as it relates to safety and our guiding principles.
- Performs all other assigned duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or working experience.
- Two or more years of sales or industry experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Exercises independent judgment and initiative
- Basic computer skills
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
- Company Match on 401k
- Employee Purchase Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled)
Back to top