Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile Company and a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made Dal-Tile Company, the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Architectural Representative increases commercial sales in designated sales territory by calling on Architects, Designers and National Accounts for the purpose of obtaining proprietary specifications for Dal-Tile.
- Travels throughout assigned region to call on regular and prospective customers including Architects, Designers, Developers, General Contractors and National Accounts.
- Identifies and establishes relationships with the Top 20 architectural firms and the Top 20 design firms.
- Pursues new and maintains existing National Accounts. Follows up and reports information.
- Emphasizes new product promotion during sales calls.
- Schedules regular product knowledge seminars with architectural and design firms.
- Develops in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all Daltile products, allied products, and installation methods.
- Tracks meeting results consistently and effectively.
- Maintains frequent communication with SSC staff to advise of future orders and obtain samples.
- Performs other assigned duties as required.
Education & Knowledge:
Requires BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience.
- Two or more years of sales or industry experience within the A&D community.
- Floor covering sales and or slab experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Exercises independent judgment and initiative
- Basic computer skills
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
For more information about Dal-Tile, visit our website at www.daltile.com
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top