ANALYTICAL METHODS TRAINING SPECIALIST
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Conducts on-site in-depth analysis of primary skill sets for plant floor employees, consulting with managers and supervisors to identify top performers at multiple facilities on which to model training; consults with Lean and Six Sigma professionals on-site (as available) to determine how their efforts have impacted workflow.
Using information gathered in analysis, develop training that helps employees initially develop the critical skills essential for peak performance of their jobs based on top performers.
Using the training developed based on best practices, deliver classroom or streaming video training to plant floor trainers.
Review monthly metrics from manufacturing departments to see if any facility is moving ahead in key areas-cost, quality, waste, etc.-and then revisit that facility to see what changes have been implemented-formally or informally-that is driving success.
Take the process improvements found during observation at facilities that are achieving superior metrics and use them to revise training so that the innovative practices can be captured across the organization
Other duties as required.
- Four-year college degree in a related discipline or 5+ years experience in training with in a textile manufacturing environment
- Intermediate to Advanced skills working in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to interpret and oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines, and processing standards. Excellent oral, written, presentation, interpersonal communication, and team facilitation skills to effectively interact with all levels of employees including senior management and internal and external customers.
- Ability to present information accurately and effectively to diverse audiences.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret, adapt known methods, system procedures, or operating concepts to new situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Must be able to use raw data to assess the issues that are impacting workforce demographics. Must be able to conduct root cause analysis to determine underlying obstacles to inclusion. Must be able to provide training in a clear and compelling manner to ensure that compliance is embraced.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top