Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
Our close knit team of dedicated professional has made us the success we are today in exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is currently reviewing top candidates for the role of AEM Developer. This person will be responsible for delivery of solutions within a IS team. The candidate will work as a part of a global technology team to implement and maintain Adobe platform and the interfaced PCM and Web applications. Work will include both large projects and enhancements. This position will provide a variety of professional development opportunities in a leading edge technology environment and team that is using some of the best products on the market to create industry leading digital experiences.
- Works with IS colleagues and project sponsors/customers to determine the long-term application architecture and strategy.
- Provides leadership and development skills to determine best solutions regarding the business requirements.
- Participates in design sessions, providing best practices and product knowledge.
- Builds and configures solutions either independently or in conjunction with 3rd party consultants.
- Supports and enhances existing application, while also participating in stand-alone projects.
- Performs other duties as required.
•Participates in the evaluation, customization, implementation, and support of purchased applications. Design, code, test, install, and support significant enhancements to existing application systems and entire new development projects. Serves as the primary on-call support person; troubleshoots and corrects complex system problems/abends.
•Performs required analysis and provides technical advise and direction regarding the interface/integrate of supported systems with the rest of the application portfolio; analyzes how the supported applications can best serve business functions; recognizes the impact to the business of proposed applications changes and advises IS colleagues accordingly.
•Interacts with customers and Business Process Specialist to quantify system requirements, and coordinate system and integration testing, migration and roll-out; participates in identifying alternative technical solutions options, quantifying pro and cons. Identifies and uses appropriate methods, techniques, and tools for documenting applications and interfaces.
•Serves as Project Lead or participates on project teams serving as an IT technical expert on small to medium size projects; as a project lead will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of assigned project team to meet project milestones; ensure the use of appropriate project management tools to develop project plans, schedules, status reports, and project documentation etc.
•Performs other duties as required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or related discipline with an information technology focus.
- Strong application skills with at least one enterprise Digital Asset Management, ideally with AEM (or CQ)
- Experience with JEE technology stack
- Web application development experience with JSP, servlets, XML and HTML, CSS3, object oriented jss.
- Working knowledge of Java web MVC frameworks such as Struts, JSF, grunt etc.
- Working of presentation, web, business and data access layers and their interactions.
- Experience with the JCR (JSR-170/JSR-283) standard.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to work with multi-cultural teams.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top