ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT SALES
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sales Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Provide general and specific administrative support to the Residential Divison of Mohawk Industries.
- Assist in arranging and coordinating meetings: prepare agenda/materials
- Prepare various weekly, monthly and yearly salary statistical reports.
- Filing, labeling, maintaining and organizing files
- Responsible for typing letters, memos, charts, correspondence both internal and external.
- Summarize, monitor and distribute weekly reports.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for various meetings.
- Maintain current Product SKU chart, keeping updated with product adds,drops and pricing.
- Process and maintain over bill and merchandising agreements.
- Assist with travel arrangements as needed.
- Works on specific regional special projects as needed.
- Other duties as required.
High School diploma or GED equivalency required. Associates degree preferred
2-3 years working in an administrative business environment
Computer skills to include at least 5 years experience utilizing Word, PowerPoint, AS400 and Internet. Experience with JDE and SAP a plus.
- Ability to read, write and interpret routine reports and correspondences.
- Good analytical and organizationa skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Good knowledge of working environment and the ability to redirect inquiries to the appropriate parties.
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets, managing and logging budget entries.
- Preferred history working with upper level management
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top