ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - COMMERCIAL REALESTATE - LOS ANGELES, CA
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sales Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
This Account Executive is a selling agent within the assigned territory for the company to achieve the short and long term objectives established in the Business Plan. Objectives will be achieved through the discovering of new customers and existing markets in the assigned territory. The focus will be on the market segment of Commercial Real Estate.
- Performs Sales Calls: this includes but is not limited to: traveling to customers and potential customer’s facilities, understanding their needs through solution selling, providing them with information and support; making sales presentations to prospective and present clients; calculating and quoting prices, taking orders and closing transactions; contacting prospects and explaining features and merits of products or services offered, utilizing persuasive sales and negotiation techniques; answering all questions concerning a product or service, with appropriate referrals where required.
- Monitors territory performance against established objectives/guidelines and takes the appropriate action to improve performance
- Provides customer service to ensure resolution of issues within marketing policies; communicates customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary; provides product specific customer feedback (i.e. product features, quality, functionality, competition, possible sales results, etc. to product line managers, management or customer service personnel as appropriate to assist in achieving company’s mission, vision and objectives
- Assists in establishing sales objectives for the territory in conjunction with the Regional Vice President and/or Team Leader and ensures sales activities in the territory comply with established policies, procedures and practices, using good judgment and decision-making to ensure corporate ethical and professional standards of conduct are maintained in the absence of formalized guidelines.
- Stays abreast and informs management of industry, product, economic, and other territory changes that may impact sales and overall company business; provides timely reporting of activities in the field and special reporting to assist in the business and product planning.
- Assists in developing a territory coverage plan, which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals.
- Performs analysis on region opportunities and develops forecast for sales by customer and product and other s statistical reports as required on a timely basis; identifies additional activities, training or materials necessary to achieve specific product sales goals in key accounts and markets; responsible for identify and continuously improving activities that can affect customer perception.
- Provides recommendations for expense budgets; manages business expenses in accordance with corporate guidelines; ensures all assigned company owned equipment, vehicles, documents, materials, etc. are used, maintained and stored as required and in accordance with company policy.
- Primary focus on Tenant Improvement, Real Estate and Dealer based sales using Quick Ship products
- Weekly Meetings, WIGS, Lead Measures (4DX) – Execution, and other required training.
- Territory Activity: Stays abreast in Trade and Networking organizations in the territory. Actively participating in events and scheduling after hour (5-9) activities for additional networking opportunities.
- Contract compliance and execution
Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible work related experience and any combination of education and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job;
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s diverse business and product lines
- Demonstrated knowledge of the terms, concepts and practices of the marketing and sales environment: to include basic accounting, negotiating, prospecting new clients, networking, solution based selling, understanding product developments, design, and performance and manufacturing procedures, distribution, customer service.
Proficient using a technology: Microsoft Office products, Mobile Technology, E-Mail and other in-house database systems
Good presentation: oral and written, ability to develop presentations for customers both internal and external.
Good interpersonal skills: communications skills to effectively interact and negotiate with internal and external customers and business contacts, ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situation using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
Ability to work and communicate with diverse groups, and ability to persuade, market, and sell new ideas.
Ability to achieve results through team efforts understanding the team concept in the current model. Mohawk Commercial has a team based selling approach to the market.
Ability to gather, assemble, correlate and analyze statistical and financial data to develop solutions
Ability to travel
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Back to top