Account Coordinator II
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Account Coordinator II to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Account Coordinator II to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Works under direct supervision and performs any combination of clerical and administrative support activities for the Customers, Sales and Marketing, and Administration areas. Functions as a communications link between Customers and Sales Representatives. Provides general Customer Service and handles more complex issues and situations than the Account Coordinator I.
- Processes Customer Purchase Orders and Change Orders.
- Provide assistance to Customer Service Representatives in the day to day activities of Account Maintenance
- Answer Customer calls pertaining to orders and provide the status of the order, availability and general information on products. Provide pricing information and product alternatives. Expedite shipment requests.
- Work with the Customer and Sales to resolve order issues and ensure that the Customer is satisfied with the result while keeping within the established guidelines and procedures.
- Compose and/or edit correspondence, spreadsheets, charts/graphs, prepare material for presentations and regular update meetings.
- May run established reports from the system and provide information to more senior members for production meetings.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships, both internally and with the customers.
- Work as a team to ensure achievement of individual and departmental goals.
- Other duties as required
High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
1 - 2 years of experience in Customer Service required.
Basic computer skills required (MS Word, Excel, AS400)
Knowledge of Company products and brand information is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must be able to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the
- Ability to interpret and follow written and oral instructions, policies, guidelines and standards.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top