ACCELERATED SALES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - STARTING JUNE 2019
We're "Disruptors" in the Flooring industry!
- Would you like to work for one of Forbes World's Best Employers?
- Are you passionate about building a successful career in Sales instead of settling for a boring 9 to 5 job?
- Does the thought of working for a company committed to a more sustainable future excite you?
PayScale.com selected Mohawk as one of the"Top 10 Companies with the Most Loyal Employees."
Despite being a large, Fortune 500 company, Mohawk has retained a relationship oriented culture. The feeling of being part of a small family exists throughout the various business units and gives employees a foundation of support and encouragement.
Great Companies Attract Great Talent Like You
We are seeking upbeat, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Along with meaningful work, we offer career development opportunities through our Award-Winning Training and Education Reimbursement Programs.
What's In It For You?
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Company vehicle, gas card, vehicle maintenance are provided upon your completion of training
- Your accommodation and travel expenses are paid during the 14-week program
- Technology tools required to succeed while you're in the field include an iPad and cell phone
- 401K plans with 50% company match up to 6% of employee contribution
Here are just a few other Advantages working at Mohawk:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Tax-free flexible medical spending or health savings account available
- Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives with our partners such as Susan G, Komen, United Way, and the Boys and Girls Club
If you've got a valid driver's license and 0 - 3 years of experience along with a Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Design or similar field, then we'd love to meet you!
Note: Sales territories are assigned in accordance with company needs, and participants should be open to relocation.
Blow Us Away if You:
- Possess superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Can demonstrate leadership potential in school, community, and/or workplace
- Are an ambitious individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Flourish in a competitive atmosphere
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Back to top