ACCELERATED SALES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (RESIDENTIAL) - STARTING IN SEPTEMBER 2017
We're considered "Disruptors" in the Flooring industry!
- Would you like to work for a 2017 Certified Top Employer?
- Are you interested in building a successful career in Sales instead of settling for a boring 9 to 5 job?
- Does the thought of working for a company that's committed to a more sustainable future excite you?
Mohawk was also selected as one of the "Top 10 Companies with the Most Loyal Employees" for 2016 by PayScale.com!
Even though Mohawk is a Fortune 500 company, this does not take away from the relationship oriented culture. The feeling of being part of a small family exists throughout the various business units and gives employees a foundation of support and constant encouragement.
Great Companies Attract Great Talent Like You!
We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Along with challenging work, we offer great colleagues to work with, as well as career development opportunities through our Award-Winning Training and Education Reimbursement Programs.
What's In It For You?
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
- Company vehicle, gas card, vehicle maintenance are provided upon successful completion of your training
- Your accommodation, meals, and travel expenses are paid during the 12-week program. (NOTE: All training conducted in Calhoun, GA)
- Technology tools required to succeed while you're in the field include, iPad, Laptop, Cell phone
- 401K plans with 50% company match up to 6% of employee contribution
Here are just a few other Advantages working at Mohawk:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Tax-free flexible medical spending or health savings account available
- Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives with our partners such as Susan G, Komen, United Way, and the Boys and Girls Club to name a few
If you've got a valid driver's license and 0 - 3 years of experience along with a Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Design or similar field, then we'd love to meet you!
Blow Us Away if You:
- Possess superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Can demonstrate leadership potential in school, community, and/or workplace
- Are a self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Thrive in a competitive atmosphere
- Are proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the Internet
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
About Mohawk Industries
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Quick-Step, and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top