Regional Sales Manager- High Tech
- United States
As Regional Sales Manager in our High-Tech organization, the you will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business within a designated geographical territory. You will act as a business leader, manage own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals.
Model N is undergoing significant growth. We are the leading provider of Revenue Management solutions for the Life Sciences and Technology industries. Model N helps customers maximize revenues, drive growth and reduce compliance risk by transforming the revenue life-cycle from inefficient disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process.
- Build, own, & execute sales strategy for assigned geography
- Act as a business leader, manage your own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals co-selling with alliance partner's sales teams.
- Drive joint field engagement (training, account planning, & sales calls) with the alliance partners' sales teams of alliance partners.
- Build, manage, drive pipeline and close business resulting from field alliance partnerships.
- Maximize effectiveness of alliance programs within assigned geography.
- Foster alignment between Model N’s sales management team and their counterparts at our partners.
- Effectively manage partner business reviews with partner executives.
- Bring transparency to joint business activity.
- Resolve field/customer conflict.
- Ensure all partner resources are fully leveraged.
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge and understanding of Model N’s unique Value Proposition.
- Leverage various resources within Model N (Solutions Consultants, Partners, Support, Professional Services) in every phase of the sales cycle to drive discovery and deliver compelling business value propositions.
- Maintain contacts and accurate Account/Opportunity data in Salesforce for assigned territory.
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota for ARR.
- Achieve/exceed an annual and quarterly funnel targets.
- Minimum of 5+ years overachieving quota in enterprise software / SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Successful track record selling complex solution suite such as ERP or Quote to Cash desired
- Experience selling into the life sciences/Medical Technology industry is a plus
- Pure hunter experience selling to new logos of companies with revenue $1B+
- Effective prospecting skills getting into new logos
- Challenger sales experience leveraging provocative method to inspire customer to change and be a trusted advisor throughout the solution sales process
About Model N
Model N is a leading provider of cloud revenue management solutions for life sciences and high-tech companies. Driving mission-critical business processes such as pricing, quoting, contracting, regulatory compliance, rebates and incentives, our software helps companies know and grow their true top line and maximize every revenue moment at speed and scale. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high-tech manufacturing across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
To learn more about Model N and view more open jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/
Back to top