Consultant, Cloud Operations
- Hyderabad, India
At Model N, we believe our talent defines us! Every individual has a unique N Factor, an influencing quality and a tenant of our continued innovation. This, combined with disrupting tenacity, is at forefront of our transformational journey as the premier Revenue Management cloud solution for our customers in Life Sciences and High tech. Are you ready to discover your N Factor?
Model N is looking for an experienced Consultant (Junior DevOps) to join our Cloud Operations team. The right candidate must be strong and experienced as an Engineer in DevOps and cloud related technologies. As a member of the Model N Cloud Ops organization supporting our cloud customer base, the candidate must be responsible for supporting, migrating and managing SaaS platform of Model N applications. In addition you should be flexible to support production and non-production environments on AWS Cloud and be able to take ownership of the technical assignments of multiple projects or work streams simultaneously.
- Support Install, upgrade application software across environments
- Maintain migration and operational support for SaaS cloud customers
- driving deployment automation and configuration management efforts
- Support automation for Java and Oracle environments
- Continuously improve and maintain cloud security
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in cloud environments
- 3 ~ 5 years of systems engineering exp, as an individual contributor or team member.
- Solid knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Expertise in JAVA based applications as well as JBoss and WebSphere platforms
- Understanding of security architectures and compliance processes
- Strong knowledge of Shell, Python scripts
- Experience in packaging tools (ANT, Maven) a big plus
- Experience with Logging solution such as splunk, ELK, Graylog, etc.
- Good understanding of configuration management and automation tools like Ansible and Jenkins.
- Solid knowledge in CI/CD processes and the ability to design a new one
- Expert knowledge of Linux operating environments and its management
- Experience of working with source/version control tools and release processes
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to identify issues proactively
- Ability to multitask with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- AWS cloud platform certification is highly desirable.
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as scrum or Kanban
- Experience working with Oracle and/or other RDBMS and data load/import/export.
- Understanding of Hadoop/Spark clusters and jobs monitoring would be nice to have
- Knowledge of containerization technologies and management tools
Back to top