WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who is comfortable and proficient working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
You will be a key contributor to our Platform group, focusing on mobile applications for Fortune 500 clients. Working closely with teammates from other groups (Product, QA and UX/UI), we require someone with strong communication and people skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Define and implement test strategies, plans and cases based on product acceptance criteria for automated and manual testing
• Develop automated functional and regression tests
• Analyze test data and generate test reports suitable for product stakeholders
• Collaborate with Engineering to enhance unit testing
• Actively participate in product development from initial Sprint planning and grooming to UAT
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
• BA/BS in Computer Science (or similar technical degree) or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of software development or functional white box testing experience in a Java environment
• Development or scripting experience with one or more of the following languages: Python, Ruby, or Bash
• Knowledge of Junit or TestNG testing frameworks
• Experience developing test automation frameworks for regression in isolation and integration environments
• Experience testing REST APIs with SoapUI or custom functional testing tools
• Experience interacting with relational databases, message queue and nosql Oracle, Rabbit MQ, and/or Redis
• Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
• Experience with source control management with Git
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in Linux / Mac OS environments
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) with weekly paychecks, great bonus potential, benefits (health insurance, paid holidays, sick days & PTO) and 401K plan with company matching.
- Exceptional career growth opportunities
- Work with a smart, diverse and driven team that's been developing mobile software since 2003.
- Casual office atmosphere, in-house yoga, snacks & frequent company outings and events.
Back to top