QA Analyst - iOS
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an iOS Software QA Analyst/Tester who is comfortable and proficient working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
You will be a key contributor to our QA group, focusing on mobile applications for Fortune 500 clients. Working closely with teammates from other groups (Product, QA and UX/UI), we require someone with strong communication and people skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Adapting user stories to comprehensive positive- and negative-path test cases
- Maintaining test case suites for smoke and regression test scripts
- Executing functional, regression, exploratory, and user acceptance test scripts
- Collaborating with Product Managers to refine acceptance criteria for user stories
- Identifying front- and back-end issues and effectively documenting them in detailed bug reports.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- 1+ years of QA experience in iOS development with a strong preference for candidates who have worked in both Android and iOS platforms.
- Understanding of agile software development process with a preference for candidates who have been a part of a Scrum team
- Experience with ticketing/PM systems with a preference for candidates who are familiar with the Atlassian Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, specifically for the purpose of clearly describing issues and status to members of the Scrum team
- Experience with Charles Proxy is preferred
- Experience with Git and Xcode or the Android SDK for the purpose of doing local app builds is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) with weekly paychecks, great bonus potential, benefits (health insurance, paid holidays, sick days & PTO) and 401K plan with company matching.
- Exceptional career growth opportunities
- Work with a smart, diverse and driven team that's been developing mobile software since 2003.Casual office atmosphere, in-house yoga, snacks & frequent company outings and events.
Back to top