QA Analyst - Android
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an Android QA Analyst who is comfortable and proficient working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
You will be a key contributor to our QA group, focusing on mobile applications for Fortune 500 clients. Working closely with teammates from other groups (Product, QA and UX/UI), we require someone with strong communication and people skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Analyze user stories to develop comprehensive test cases for functional, integration, and acceptance testing
- Drawing from application analytics and reported issues, develop and maintain effective smoke and regression test scripts
- Execute functional and regression test scripts and ensure reporting is up to date
- Perform ad hoc exploratory testing during UAT
- Collaborate with Product and UX teams to define acceptance criteria for user stories
- Collaborate with Development team to enhance unit testing
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or 2+ years of professional Android application QA
- Understanding of Agile development methodology with a preference for candidates who have worked on a Scrum team
- Experience working with issue tracking tools, e.g. Jira
- Experience working with Charles Proxy
- Experience working with Git and Android SDK for the purposes of doing performing local builds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, specifically for the purpose of clearly describing issues and status to members of the Scrum team
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) with weekly paychecks, great bonus potential, benefits (health insurance, paid holidays, sick days & PTO) and 401K plan with company matching.
- Exceptional career growth opportunities
- Work with a smart, diverse and driven team that's been developing mobile software since 2003.
- Casual office atmosphere, in-house yoga, snacks & frequent company outings and events.
Back to top