mobileforming, LLC is a rapidly growing mobile app development startup based in Glendale, California. Founded on the principle that the most satisfying mobile experiences are reflections of the collaboration between the people that create them, mobileforming seeks to shape the mobile landscape through the building of great teams.
We are looking for an iOS Software Developer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is innovative, resourceful and passionate about mobile products. He/she is meticulous, yet comfortable and productive working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
This candidate will be a key contributor to our iOS group, creating hospitality and experience-focused mobile applications for Fortune 500 clients. Engineering works closely with Product, QA, and UX, so candidates for this position should have strong people skills as they will be active participants in scoping projects, design sessions, and code reviews.
- 1+ Years experience of mobile app development
- Success shipping at least one iOS app to the App Store
- A degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Basic Data Structures & Algorithm knowledge and understanding
- C & Objective C
- Xcode (Interface Builder, Instruments)
- Test Driven Development
- UIKit / Core Animation
- Understanding of KVO concepts
- Understanding of Web Service concepts
Strong Candidates will have:
- Knowledge of iOS
- Strong Core Data knowledge
- Fluent in Design Patterns
- Strong Core Animation knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the URL Loading System provided by iOS
Why work for mobileforming?
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) with weekly paychecks, great bonus potential, benefits (health insurance, paid holidays, sick days & PTO) and 401K plan with company matching.
- Exceptional career growth opportunities
- Work with a smart, diverse and driven team that's been developing mobile software since 2003.
- Casual office atmosphere, in-house yoga, snacks, sporting/entertainment ticket raffles & frequent company outings and events.
- Check out our profile on The Muse to get an insider's look at our company culture: https://www.themuse.com/companies/mobileforming
This is an on-site position. Please no telecommuting.
PRINCIPALS ONLY. NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.
Job Type: Full-time
- iOS Software Development: 1 year
Meet Some of mobileforming's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Hanna is focused on improving the lives of mobileforming employees, ensuring the best and brightest are hired and happy. She also organizes events, like weekly yoga and Halloween costume contests.
Back to top