Weekend Showroom Stylist
About This Role
MM.LaFleur is redefining "brick and mortar." We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our customers who love great style but have minimal time to shop (hence our hashtag, #BetterThingsToDo). Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience.
As a Stylist you will assist clients one-on-one in our showroom and at our pop-up events. You will also be responsible for customer communication, merchandising, and inventory management.
What will you do?
- Grow and develop our customer base through one-on-one interactions in our showroom and at pop-up events, with a focus on exceptional service
- Learn to be a stylist; based on profiles and feedback, suggest and style products for your customers
- Support the Customer Experience team by tracking Offline inventory issues, handling priority orders, and delivering on specific customer requests
- Become proficient in inventory management, merchandising, POS, and company procedures
Who are you?
- You have an ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you.
- You're responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you're unclear.
- You have a good eye; you may not be a professional stylist, but you like putting things together.
- You're committed to an error-free world (e.g. no tpyos.)
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! (Nothing is above or below you.)
- You have fashion and retail experience and you're ready to dive in!
A commitment to growth: We’re a start-up, which means we’re focused on one thing—growing—and we want you to join us for the ride. Help us become a company that is truly loved by purposeful women across the world, and the opportunities for you are endless.
Back to top