Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
About This Role
What will you do?
- Picking and packing of daily orders according to company processes
- Processing and restocking returns
- Receiving and sorting inbound shipments
- Quality control
- Keeping work environment clean and general warehouse organization
- Hours: Our warehouse is open Monday through Saturday, 8am-7pm, and new employees would work 8-hour shifts on 5 of the 6 days
What skills do you have?
- Attention to detail
- Previous retail or warehouse experience preferred but not required
- Experience working in a team environment as well as independently
- Self drive and strong initiative
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top