Stylist, DC (Part-Time)
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products and highly personalized service model, we celebrate and champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We’re scrappy, straightforward, strategic, and snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better and faster and smarter—and have more fun while we’re at it. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About This Role
MM.LaFleur is redefining "brick and mortar." We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our clients who love great style but have minimal time to shop (hence our hashtag, #BetterThingsToDo). Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience at our Washington, DC showroom!
We are looking for a part-time stylist who is able to work on weekends and ideally the occasional evening during the weekday.
As a Stylist you will assist clients one-on-one in our showroom through hour-long appointments.
What will you do?
- Grow and develop our client base through one-on-one interactions in our showroom, with a focus on exceptional service
- Suggest and style products for our clients through creating a personalized experience that matches their client profile and history
- Support the Customer Experience team by tracking Offline inventory issues, handling priority orders, and delivering on specific customer requests
- Become proficient in inventory management, merchandising, POS, and company procedures
What skills do you have?
- You have an ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you.
- You're responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you're unclear.
- You have a good eye; you may not be a professional stylist, but you like putting things together.
- You're committed to an error-free world (e.g. no tpyos.)
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! (Nothing is above or below you.)
- You have fashion and retail experience and you're ready to dive in!
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top