Sr. Manager, CRM & Email Marketing
About this Role
Our mission at MM.LaFleur: To take the work out of dressing for work. We help our customers create streamlined, elegant, high-functioning wardrobes through three distinct channels: our signature Bento Box, on-site shopping bag, and offline showrooms.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of CRM who is passionate about our mission, deeply analytical, and driven to help maximize value. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, the CRM & Email Marketing Lead must have deep domain expertise in best-practice email marketing and a rich knowledge of optimizing customer journeys and conversion paths by customer segment. Are you excited to dig into the nuances of a complex, multi-channel business? Do you want to help professional women spend less time worrying about what to wear? Then we’d like to talk to you!
What will you do?:
- Help us maximize customer lifetime value (LTV) by developing and implementing our customer retention strategy
- Define the proper customer segmentation strategy based on demographic and behavioral factors
- Execute our communication strategy across email and other communication channels (identify the right touch points, messages and cadence by customer/segment)
- Analyze large quantities of customer data to drive specific, actionable recommendations to maximize customer value
- Get in the weeds and write email subject lines and copy, when necessary
- Help us identify new tools and resources that help us achieve our CRM and email goals
What skills do you have?
- 7+ years of experience in CRM or email marketing role in consumer-facing business
- Deep knowledge of best practices in both CRM and email marketing, with an ability to implement based on past experience
- Exceptional analytical abilities
- Comfort in creating a new model in Excel from reams of fragmented data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid change--we’re a fast-growing startup!
- A nuanced understanding of the MM.LaFleur brand and mission
- Enthusiasm about working at a company that serves and empowers professional women through fashion, styling, and content
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top