Sr. Manager, CRM & Email Marketing
About our Company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products and highly personalized service model, we celebrate and champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We’re scrappy, straightforward, strategic, and snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better and faster and smarter—and have more fun while we’re at it. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About this Role
Our mission at MM.LaFleur: To take the work out of dressing for work. We help our customers create streamlined, elegant, high-functioning wardrobes through three distinct channels: our signature Bento Box, on-site shopping bag, and offline showrooms.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of CRM who is passionate about our mission, deeply analytical, and driven to help maximize value. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, the CRM & Email Marketing Lead must have deep domain expertise in best-practice email marketing and a rich knowledge of optimizing customer journeys and conversion paths by customer segment. Are you excited to dig into the nuances of a complex, multi-channel business? Do you want to help professional women spend less time worrying about what to wear? Then we’d like to talk to you!
What will you do?
- Help us maximize customer lifetime value (LTV) by developing and implementing our customer retention strategy
- Define the proper customer segmentation strategy based on demographic and behavioral factors
- Execute our communication strategy across email and other communication channels (identify the right touch points, messages and cadence by customer/segment)
- Analyze large quantities of customer data to drive specific, actionable recommendations to maximize customer value
- Get in the weeds and write email subject lines and copy, when necessary
- Help us identify new tools and resources that help us achieve our CRM and email goals
What skills do you have?
- 7+ years of experience in CRM or email marketing role in consumer-facing business
- Deep knowledge of best practices in both CRM and email marketing, with an ability to implement based on past experience
- Exceptional analytical abilities
- Comfort in creating a new model in Excel from reams of fragmented data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid change--we’re a fast-growing startup!
- A nuanced understanding of the MM.LaFleur brand and mission
- Enthusiasm about working at a company that serves and empowers professional women through fashion, styling, and content
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top