Software Engineer, Front End
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products and highly personalized service model, we celebrate and champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We’re scrappy, straightforward, strategic, and snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better and faster and smarter—and have more fun while we’re at it. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About this role
We are looking for an experienced Front End Software Engineer to join our agile in-house engineering department. You will work with members of the engineering team to build mobile, desktop, and device experiences that are thoughtful and engaging. Think making our Bento™ survey global to be completed anywhere onsite, streamlining the way customers discover and purchase our product, or providing a gateway to reward our loyal customers to name a few.
What will you do?
- Keep pushing commerce forward by building great customer experiences
- Write code that makes things move in the real world
- Working closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, web/data analysts, and UX designers
- Write unit/integration tests, and document your work
What skills do you have?
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- Experience using web build tools, such as Grunt
- Be good at (or ready to learn) commerce platform management and development.
- Be excited about analytics and data-driven decisions
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top