Senior Software Engineer
About This Role
We’re starting with our personalized, data-driven customer service and sales model—but that’s just the beginning. We aim to be at the forefront of vertically-integrated fashion (think retail planning analytics, waste reduction, customer-centric product development) and full-circle customer experience (online+offline channel integration, analytics-driven personal styling and marketing, and tech-enabled personal touches). Our current system has taken us far and we’ve already been pretty innovative, but it’s time to build an in-house team to lay the groundwork for our next few years of growth.
What will you do?
Herein lies your opportunity:
- Build an integrated CRM, marketing, and sales system with a combination of custom and third-party tools. Take our proven customer data-centric sales model and make it more efficient and scalable.
- Define product and choose technologies as we grow, starting with a “free the data” architecture overhaul.
- Help hire a team of engineers, both in-house and contract.
What skills do you have?
- Be good at (or ready to learn) commerce platform management and development.
- Love the entire stack, from devops to cross-browser styling to A/B testing marketing campaigns to internal tooling.
- Desire to set the foundation for an awesome engineering culture and help build the team.
- Be excited about analytics and data-driven decisions.
- Appreciate UX and the designers and engineers that make it possible.
- Heart startups—you like flexibility and ownership; you move quickly and (sometimes) break things; you appreciate process, but don’t mind if it doesn’t exist sometimes.
Back to top