Senior CRM Analyst, Retention
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products and highly personalized service model, we celebrate and champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We’re scrappy, straightforward, strategic, and snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better and faster and smarter—and have more fun while we’re at it. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About this Role
We are looking for a Senior CRM Analyst, Retention who can drive our customer retention and lifetime value maximization strategies. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, you should be a data rockstar who is capable of both eliciting deep insights from big data sets and using those insights to define business strategies that win consensus in a matrixed organization. You must also be a strategic thinker who is adept at executing tactically; a strong communicator who can both distill high-level learnings into key bullets for executives and dive deep into the data with other analysts; and a team player who is truly passionate about what we’re doing at MM.LaFleur.
What will you do?:
- Drive definition of our customer lifetime value (LTV) and customer retention strategies through data-driven insights
- Create, refine and optimize predictive customer behavior models that drive business decisions
- Create strategies that activate the right type of customer behavior (including driving repeat orders, maximizing order size, and winning back lapsed customers)
- Help us discover new business growth opportunities via analytical insights
- Define our customer segmentation strategy based on demographic and behavioral factors
- Own and improve the company’s revenue forecasting processes (aligning all cross-functional stakeholders across sales, marketing, merchandising, retail, and finance)
- Drive creation of revenue and customer behavior dashboards for sales and marketing teams
What skills do you have?
- 4+ years of experience as analyst in CRM or other closely related function
- Deep understanding of how to determine purchase frequency rates and patterns, to drive actionable business strategy
- Rich understanding of customer segmentation strategy
- Deep knowledge of SQL and Excel
- Experience creating predictive models of customer behavior
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Big-picture strategic thinking and close attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid change--we’re a fast-growing startup!
- A nuanced understanding of the MM.LaFleur brand and mission
- Enthusiasm about working at a company that serves and empowers professional women through fashion, styling, and content
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top