San Francisco Stylist (Part-time)
About This Role
Dates: October 3- November 13
Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-8pm; Sat-Sun 10am-6pm
Location: Cow Hollow, San Francisco
MM.LaFleur is redefining "brick and mortar." We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our customers who love great style but have minimal time to shop (hence our hashtag, #BetterThingsToDo). Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience.
As a Stylist you will assist clients one-on-one at our San Francisco Pop-Up in Cow Hollow. Potential to develop into a full-time role.
What will you do?
- Work one-on-one with clients at our San Francisco pop-up shop; our customer fills out a brief survey in advance of her appointment and based on her inputs and shopping history you will prepare a dressing room to suit her needs.
- Meet and exceed sales targets, working collaboratively with the team.
- Maintain the highest standards of excellence within the pop-up: ensure the stock room is clean and tidy.
- Support the Customer Experience team by tracking Offline inventory issues, handling priority orders, and delivering on specific customer requests.
Who are you?
- You have an ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you.
- You're responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you're unclear.
- You have a good eye; you may not be a professional stylist, but you like putting things together.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! (Nothing is above or below you.)
- You have fashion and retail experience and you're ready to dive in!
A commitment to growth: We’re a start-up, which means we’re focused on one thing—growing—and we want you to join us for the ride. Help us become a company that is truly loved by purposeful women across the world, and the opportunities for you are endless.
Back to top