About This Role
MM is growing quickly, and we're looking for someone to sit on our new People team and build a Recruiting function from scratch. "Supportive", "collaborative", and "fun" are the most common words our team members use to describe our culture, and we're hoping you can lead our recruiting accordingly. Our hiring managers have a strong sense of ownership over their hires, and we're incredibly proud of the team we've built... but goodness, are we ready for an expert. Teach us!
What will you do?
- Create a recruiting department from scratch, adding support to your team as we go
- At first, the full gamut of recruiting support, including sourcing, scheduling, screening, and close work with hiring managers to define each role, interview, make decisions, and make the hires
- Bring the special MM form of hospitality to our candidate experience
- Coordinate offers and assist in on-boarding
- Monitor and build upon ATS (we're in Greenhouse, can you tell?)
What skills do you have?
- 5+ years recruiting experience, even better if at a quickly-growing startup
- Experience sourcing Tech, Creative, Operational, and/or Executive roles (preferably more than one of these categories)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Natural warmth and approachability
- Love of hosting; natural empathy
- Thorough attention to detail
- You don't know why, but you just love people
Back to top