About This Role
MM is growing quickly, and we're looking for someone to sit on our new People team and build a Recruiting function from scratch. "Supportive," "collaborative," and "fun" are the most common words our team members use to describe our culture, and we're hoping you can lead our recruiting accordingly. Our hiring managers have a strong sense of ownership over their hires, and we're incredibly proud of the team we've built...but goodness, are we ready for an expert. Teach us!
What will you do?
- Create a recruiting department from scratch, adding support to your team along the way
- Roll up your sleeves and own the full gamut of recruiting support to start, including sourcing, scheduling, screening, and close work with hiring managers to define each role, interview, make decisions, and make the hires
- Proactively build MM.LaFleur's brand as an incredible place to work
- Leverage established professional networks to build a pipeline
- Bring the special MM form of hospitality to our candidate experience
- Coordinate offers and assist in on-boarding
- Monitor and build upon ATS (we're in Greenhouse, can you tell?)
What skills do you have?
- 5+ years recruiting experience, with 2+ years in sourcing and coordination
- Experience working at startups and/or retail a bonus
- Proven background recruiting Tech-specific roles (Engineering, Product, UX/UI)
- Proven background recruiting Creative, Operations and/or Executive roles
- Successful experience building a team from the ground up
- Established track record of recruiting wins
- Experience creating processes and implementing best practices (you really have to love process!)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Natural warmth and approachability
- Love of hosting; natural empathy
- Thorough attention to detail
Back to top