Quality Control Coordinator
About our Company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products and highly personalized service model, we celebrate and champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We’re scrappy, straightforward, strategic, and snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better and faster and smarter—and have more fun while we’re at it. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About this role
This position serves as a liaison between our factories, warehouse, production, and customer teams with a core focus on apparel quality assurance. Provides assistance in the coordination of quality audits, repairs, Return to Vendors (RTVs) and sale of damaged or unacceptable merchandise. The ideal candidate has a critical eye for garment aesthetics. Please note that this position will spend a lot of time in the factories monitoring merchandise.
What will you do?
- Key Liaison between factories, production and warehouse centers to ensure quality assurance
- Maintain the highest standards of quality throughout our product catalogue
- Audit finished goods
- Develop and maintain internal QC product guide, defining tolerance policy on a product and fabric level
- Manage damage report by factory, and/or product, identifying patterns and communicating to cross-functional partners as needed
- Provides insight and overview in the mediation concerning the repair of quality related incidents
- Monitors workflow to ensure quality or regulatory compliance issues are facilitated in a timely manner
What skills do you have?
- 3-5 years within a retail corporate environment preferred
- Accuracy in measuring; ability to do math
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and coordinate between multiple teams seamlessly
- Incredibly self-motivated
- Specialize in garment research a plus
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top