Pop-Up Stylist, Seattle, Washington (Freelance)
Dates: February 23rd - March 3rd
Showroom Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-8pm; Sun 10am-6pm
Location: Seattle, WA
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are all passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We’re data obsessors who like nice clothes.
About This Role
MM.LaFleur is redefining "brick and mortar." We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our customers who love great style but have minimal time to shop (hencour hashtag, #BetterThingsToDo). Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience.
As a Stylist you will assist clients one-on-one at our Pop-Up shops in Seattle. Potential to develop into a full-time role.
What will you do?
- Work one-on-one with clients. Our customer fills out a brief survey in advance of her appointment and based on her inputs and shopping history you will prepare a dressing room to suit her needs.
- Meet and exceed sales targets, working collaboratively with the team.
- Maintain the highest standards of excellence within the pop-up: ensure the stock room is clean and tidy.
- Support the Customer Experience team by tracking Offline inventory issues, handling priority orders, and delivering on specific customer requests.
Who are you?
- You have an ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you.
- You're responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you're unclear.
- You have a good eye; you may not be a professional stylist, but you like putting things together.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! (Nothing is above or below you.)
- You have fashion and retail experience and you're ready to dive in!
A commitment to growth: We’re a start-up, which means we’re focused on one thing—growing—and we want you to join us for the ride. Help us become a company that is truly loved by purposeful women across the world, and the opportunities for you are endless.
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top