Part-Time Showroom Stylist, Washington DC
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose and to take the work out of dressing for work. We celebrate professional women through our thoughtfully-designed clothing and highly personalized service model.
Who are we?
We're a group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About This Role
MM.LaFleur is redefining "brick and mortar." We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our clients who love great style but have minimal time to shop (hence our hashtag, #BetterThingsToDo). Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience.
As a part-time stylist, you will assist clients one-on-one in our showroom in Washington, DC. You will also be responsible for customer communication, merchandising, and inventory management.
What will you do?
- Grow and develop our client base through one-on-one interactions in our showroom, with a focus on exceptional service
- Learn to be a stylist; based on profiles and feedback, suggest and style products for your customers
- Support the Customer Experience team by tracking Offline inventory issues, handling priority orders, and delivering on specific customer requests
- Become proficient in inventory management, merchandising, POS, and company procedures
What skills do you have?
- You have an ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you.
- You're responsible; you show up on time and ask questions when you're unclear.
- You have a good eye; you may not be a professional stylist, but you like putting things together.
- You're committed to an error-free world (e.g. no tpyos.)
- You have a positive, can-do attitude! (Nothing is above or below you.)
- You have fashion and retail experience and you're ready to dive in!
A commitment to growth: We’re a start-up, which means we’re focused on one thing—growing—and we want you to join us for the ride. Help us become a company that is truly loved by purposeful women across the world, and the opportunities for you are endless.
Back to top