Part-Time Production Intern
What will you do?
- Observe design fittings to become familiar with styles, fabrications, and garment fit
- Attend meetings during which the design team hands off new patterns and styles to production
- Drop off final patterns and sew-bys at the midtown grading studio
- Print tech packs and prepare them with required fabric swatches
- Gather care and size labels and booklets to be dropped off at the factory
- Prepare trim and lining swatch cards for the factories as reference for the upcoming season
- Pick-up TOPs with sew-bys for TOP fittings.
- Follow through with other errands between our studio and midtown factories.
- Assist with garment quality checks
- Gather sew-bys from factories of styles that are completed and re-organize the sew-by rack.
Hours: Part-time; approximately 15 hours / week
Compensation: Competitive hourly compensation
Back to top