Part-Time Customer Experience Analyst
About This Role
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing fashion tech start-up based in New York City, founded by two former management consultants and the former head designer at Zac Posen. We aim to be the wardrobe solution for all professional women, creating luxury apparel and accessories at affordable price points that are delivered via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience. Our Customer Experience team is growing quickly, and is seeking weekend coverage to field customer inquiries via email and phone.
What will you do?
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers over email and phone
- Create thorough records of customers’ phone inquiries to communicate messages to the Customer Experience team
What skills do you have?
- Excellent people skills and positive, polite demeanor
- Incredible organizational skills and a proven track record of execution on tasks
- A ruthless pursuit for an error-free world (e.g. no typos)
- An ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you
- Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am-6:00pm
- Option to work remotely
- This position is ideal for someone who is eager to contribute to a quickly-growing brand while pursuing other things
- Competitive hourly rate
Back to top