Marketing Analyst, Customer Acquisition
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose. In other words, we’re looking to take the work out of dressing for work. We celebrate professional women through our thoughtfully-designed products and highly personalized service model.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We are as inspired by a beautiful work of art as we are by a compelling data model. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. During New York Fashion Week, we drive around a donut truck. We truly believe we can do it better and faster and smarter and have more fun. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About this role:
As the data master, it is your job to gather and interpret marketing and customer data and provide insights for all parts of the business. You are a strategic and critical thinker and are able to adapt quickly to meet growing business needs. You know the data, the customer and business inside and out. This role will require strong analytical and presentation skills.
What will you do?
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customer and marketing data to inform acquisition and sales initiatives
- Work closely with the Director of Acquisition and Sales teams to plan and deploy initiatives to efficiently acquire customers and drive sales
- Track results of initiatives and drive insights from performance
- Explore and develop potential areas of business growth
- Scope, plan and execute quick-turnaround projects with minimal outside assistance
- Conduct analysis on issues and opportunities that could impact business goals
What skills do you have?
Overall: You have been looking for the right place where you can explore customer metrics and solve the interesting business problems of an exciting and quickly growing retail company. You value a strong core team around you of visionaries and thinkers. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you can think big but act small; nothing is above you or below you. You are thoughtful in two senses of the word: you think strategically and critically, and also demonstrate enormous consideration for the needs of those around you.
- Preferred 2-3 years of experience in consulting, finance, data analysis or customer insights role
- Business strategy-minded; results oriented with ability to balance business considerations
- A robust analytical skill-set (strong proficiency in Excel and SQL required)
- Deadline driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Endless curiosity and a penchant to think the impossible
- Inherent adaptability and stamina; comfort with rapid change
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top