Human Resources Associate
Warehouse Human Resources Associate
About this role:
As a Human Resources Associate at MM.LaFleur you’ll be the main point of contact for our fulfillment center employees on all things people related. We’re looking for someone with strong communication and organization skills to support our 50+ dynamic, hard-working fulfillment employees.
This role is for you if you have experience in a traditional and broad-based Human Resources role, want to be a true champion for the employees who drive our business each day, and love listening to a little Beyonce as we send out thousands of orders a week.
What will you do:
- Act as a liaison for employee inquiries about payroll, benefits, and company policies, and act as an advocate for fulfillment center employees while partnering with corporate Human Resources.
- Manage hiring, on-boarding, benefits enrollment, and HR-related reporting for fulfillment center employees.
- Develop policies, procedures, and best practices guidelines as needed.
- Consult, guide, and work with fulfillment center team leads to ensure the appropriate handling and resolution of any employee relations issues.
- Conduct internal investigations in response to employee complaints.
- Maintain compliance and understanding with federal and state regulations concerning employment practices.
- Screen resumes and applications to assist in recruitment efforts, conduct interviews and follow-up with applicants as needed.
- Update quarterly vacation and personal time accruals of hourly team members. Track vacation and sick day requests and eligibility.
What skills do you have:
- Four year Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of HR experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience handling employee relations issues and expertise in labor laws
- An open mind and an ability to rally the team around you
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to contribute within a team setting
- You can manage the fast paced day-to-day tasks, as well as step back to think creatively and contemplate the long-term vision.
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top