About This Role
MM.LaFleur is growing quickly, and we’re looking for a designer who can help us bring more dimension to our existing brand identity. As Graphic Designer, you will work with the Art Director and Creative team to develop designs with a signature MM aesthetic for the website, emails, print collateral, packaging, advertising, and other brand assets. MM is a fast-paced environment, and we need someone with the capacity to come up with new ideas while juggling multiple projects at once. In short, we're looking for a design superstar who is excited about jumping in and taking on new responsibilities.
What will you do?
- Create recurring graphic design assets, including weekly marketing & editorial emails; Instagram posts; digital ads; pop-up invites; blog post imagery; store signage; and packaging
- Mock up web layouts for launches according to merchandise assortment & web architecture
- Concept and ideate new brand collateral and website design under Art Director's guidance
- Iterate on existing branded print and digital collateral under Art Director's guidance
- Execute and build on brand aesthetic
- Design and prepare internal & external presentations
- Source and work with external vendors (such as printers) to accomplish design needs
What skills do you have?
- Highly organized self-starter with extreme attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Strong sense and use of typography
- Ability to translate complex ideas into clear, customer-friendly experiences
- Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, flexible team member with a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You heart startups—you like flexibility and ownership; you move quickly and (sometimes) break things; you appreciate process, but don’t mind if it doesn’t exist sometimes.
- Big pluses: Illustration and hand lettering; video/motion graphics experience; understanding of the capabilities and best practices related to front-end web technologies; photography; retouching; understanding of merchandising and e-commerce
What experience is required?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Communication Design)
- 2-3 years of design experience
Back to top