Fulfillment Operations Manager
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose and to take the work out of dressing for work. We celebrate professional women through our thoughtfully-designed clothing and highly personalized service model.
Who are we?
We're a group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on. This position is based out of our Logistics Center in East Rutherford, NJ.
What will you do?
- Manage and execute the daily operations at the Logistics Center including, but not limited to receiving of new and returned goods, inventory management, picking, packing, shipping, and facilities maintenance
- Be a leader in owning and achieving the highest standards of safety and enforce our safety policies and procedures
- Manage weekly schedule and assign team of fulfillment associates; direct and oversee job assignments and plan daily, weekly, monthly, and peak season labor schedules; manage labor expenditure
- Lead, guide and direct hourly fulfillment associates to meet and exceed operational goals, as well as monitor performance, provide coaching and development; and use Key Performance Indicators to make ongoing improvements and enhancements
- Procure and maintain materials, equipment, and supplies for the warehouse’s daily functionality; carefully track inventory, packaging and shipping
- Analyze current procedures and recommend/implement changes to improve accuracy, efficiency and productivity
- Maintain good housekeeping and organization in the fulfillment center
- Monitor fulfillment center and implement proper security and loss prevention protocols
- Accountable for maintaining integrity for on-time shipments, people utilization, damages; provide periodic reports to multiple stakeholders within the organization and ensure accurate communication
- Responsible for specific service metrics related to safety, customer experience, quality and cost
- Support the Director of Fulfillment on ad hoc projects as required
What skills do you have?
- You love to improve systems. You thrive on multitasking and autonomy. You take initiative, and feel great pride in the metrics of your success. You’re excited by constant evolution.
- 4+ years management experience in warehouse, logistics, and/or supply chain setting
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to motivate and build trust in a tight-knit team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Plan and execute daily and weekly labor plans
- Focused on customer experience
Back to top