Employee Experience/Operations Manager
About This Role
What will you do?
- Proactively look after the efficiency and comfort of our ever-evolving office space (our home!), acting as the go-to for supplies, food, furniture, decor, renovations, meeting rooms, and other maintenance
- Assist in detailed HR tasks such as perks management, paperwork and records, and employee on-boarding
- Assist in basic IT administration such as ordering laptops and other hardware, and managing internal account administration and lists; liaise with external IT experts as needed
- Plan thoughtful and creative employee experiences and events such as offsites, parties, birthdays, lunches, and other big meetings
- Manage reception, welcoming and hosting guests and customers with the special MM touch of hospitality; receive and distribute packages; answer main office phone line
What skills do you have?
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Natural warmth and approachability
- Love of hosting; empathy and desire to make people happy and comfortable
- Incredible organizational skills and a proven track record of execution on tasks
- Excellent writing skills
- A ruthless pursuit for an error-free world (e.g. no tpyos); obsessive attention to details
- Excellent taste and aesthetic sense
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top