About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products and highly personalized service model, we celebrate and champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We’re scrappy, straightforward, strategic, and snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better and faster and smarter—and have more fun while we’re at it. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About this role
Merchandising at MM: Welcome to a team where creativity meets data and beautiful designs turn into real product. Do we have your attention? MM’s merchandising and planning team is looking for an experienced merchandiser to join our innovative team and help drive results as we continue our exponential growth. You will be a critical player for a significant portion of the business, and work across many core teams at MM to achieve sales goals and develop product strategies.
What will you do?
- Build seasonal assortment plans and determine investment levels for our ecommerce channel
- Ensure that MM has the right product and quantities to hit financial goals while staying on budget
- Track ecommerce sales and make quick recommendations to capitalize on new opportunities, or course-correct as necessary
- Partner with our graphic design and UX teams to deliver a quality ecommerce experience
- Provide actionable insights and business opportunities to our brilliant design team
- Strategize with marketing and sales to develop compelling campaigns that inspire customers and drive revenue growth
- Manage a team of new merchandise planners
- Be a part of the team on the forefront of redefining how retail manages inventory
What skills do you have?
- Advanced experience working in Excel
- 5-7 years of previous experience in merchandising or planning
- Ambition to succeed in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A desire to innovate, break through norms, and do something different
- A passion for MM products and fulfilling the needs of our extraordinary customers
- Steadfast willingness and drive to “find a way”
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top