About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose and to take the work out of dressing for work. We celebrate professional women through our thoughtfully-designed clothing and highly personalized service model.
Who are we?
We're a group of entrepreneurs who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About this role
You will play a key role in supporting our operations in our East Rutherford, NJ, Fulfillment Center. Your main tasks will be to operate a passenger van to transport staff to and from local NJ Transit stations and our facility. This individual will require the flexibility to perform other pickup and delivery tasks in the passenger van and work in the Fulfillment center as needed. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the equipment they use and ensure our vehicles meet our cleanliness standards.
What will you do?
- Transport passengers in a passenger van throughout the Meadowlands, NJ area and Manhattan to our distribution center in East Rutherford, NJ.
- Deliver small parcels once daily to a courier hub in Manhattan.
- Occasional delivery and pickup of fabric at locations in New Jersey and New York.
- Maintain bus inspection (pre/post trip) and activities log.
- Keep the bus and associated equipment clean, organized, and in good working order.
- Flexibility to work in our distribution center when not required for driving.
- Adhere to safety standards and emergency procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
What skills do you have?
- Familiarity with Bergen and Hudson counties.
- Must be flexible with respect to shift start and end times.
- Be a team player and support with other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Good customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Able to meet state requirements as well as insurance company requirements for criminal and DMV background checks.
- Experience in transporting people is preferred.
- Valid driver's license with no moving violations
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top