Director of Acquisition
About This Role
As Director of Acquisition at MM.LaFleur, you will oversee all new customer marketing initiatives, including but not limited to: digital marketing, out-of-home, social media, content, and event marketing programs. You will report in directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. You will be responsible for making a new customer acquisition plan with revenue and COA targets, and then supporting your team in executing your plan to perfection. You will work with our Customer Insights, Creative, and Product teams to ensure that consistent, high-quality messages reach the right customers at the right moment.
What will you do?
- Strategy and analysis: Oversee acquisition and new customer revenue targets, creating a bottoms-up plan of attack and coaching your organization to meet every goal
- Reporting: Report weekly on emerging trends and performance
- Creative: Work closely with the Art and Creative Directors, as well as the Editor-in-Chief, around concept and execution of large, multi-channel campaigns and collection launches
What skills do you have?
You are an inspiring leader, able to set a high-level vision and then work closely with each member of your team to achieve it. You love numbers and analysis, and are comfortable with projecting sales and measuring results. You thrive on achieving efficient acquisition and driving high-quality leads. You are a master tactician who thinks always thinks creatively about reaching targets and innovating new ways to reach your customers.
- 7+ years’ experience in a senior marketing position that includes team-building and people management, with a track record of success
- Working knowledge of email and digital marketing systems and management
- Rock-star communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with teams as diverse as engineering and garment production
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with all levels of management; able to proactively communicate with key stakeholders in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to be self-directed and comfortable operating with limited oversight
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus, but not required
Back to top