Digital Marketing Lead
About This Role
As Digital Marketing Lead at MM.LaFleur, you will oversee our SEM/SEO, paid social, and display advertising programs, and report directly to the Director of Acquisition. You will be responsible for helping to set acquisition and COA targets, and oversee the implementation of digital marketing strategy across channels. You will work closely with our digital agency as they execute against the goals you’ve set, working with them to track and optimize performance in all channels. It will be your job to ensure that consistent, high-quality messages reach the right customers at the right moment.
What will you do?
- Plan and oversee the execution of all web, SEO/SEM, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Work with the creative team to manage visual assets and optimize the by-channel assortment
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with our digital agency and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies, providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Report weekly on trends and performance
What skills do you have?
- Proven working experience in a fast-paced digital marketing environment
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising creative digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking; Excel proficiency
- Familiarity with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong communication skills; plays nicely with others
- Ability to be self-directed and comfortable operating with limited oversight
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus, but not required
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top