Customer Logistics Analyst
About This Role
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are you?
You want to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial fashion environment where you can get a taste of everything; no task is above you or below you, and you’re excited to learn and be challenged. You are thoughtful in two senses of the word: you think strategically and critically, and demonstrate enormous consideration for the needs of those around you.
We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our customers, who love great style but have minimal time to shop. Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and sales model: an at-home try-on at the core of our ecommerce platform, and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience.
What will you do?
- Maintain constant and efficient communication between the Customer Experience team and our fulfillment center (handling priority orders, analyzing inventory, tracking errors etc.)
- Promote exceptional customer service by conceptualizing and executing on pilot programs and initiatives such as same day delivery
- Own and develop processes and contingency plans for orders at different life-cycle stages, from order creation to delivery and return, including relevant customer email follow up
- Manage outstanding or fraudulent orders and investigate customer return exceptions
- Be a hero! You will save the day for our customers on a daily basis
What skills do you have?
- BA/BS Degree with 0-2 years of experience
- You are a problem solver. “Impossible” just isn’t in your vocabulary
- You are able to execute on tasks independently as well as within a team with limited oversight
- Extreme accuracy and obsessive attention to detail
- You enjoy processes and are excited by the prospect of refining them to gain efficiency
- You are flexible to changes and to working in a fast-paced environment
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top