Customer Logistics Analyst
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products and highly personalized service model, we celebrate and champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We’re scrappy, straightforward, strategic, and snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better and faster and smarter—and have more fun while we’re at it. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About the Role
You want to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial fashion environment where you can get a taste of everything; no task is above you or below you, and you’re excited to learn and be challenged. You are thoughtful in two senses of the word: you think strategically and critically, and demonstrate enormous consideration for the needs of those around you.
We aim to create a revolutionary experience for our customers, who love great style but have minimal time to shop. Our key differentiator is our hyper-personalized customer service and sales model: an at-home try-on at the core of our ecommerce platform, and we want you to be on the ground floor of building that experience.
What will you do?
- Act as the point of contact between our Customer Experience team and our fulfillment center (handling priority orders, troubleshooting errors, tracking and reporting on KPIs, etc.)
- Be a hero and make the impossible happen for our customers through email communication and follow up
- Promote exceptional customer service by conceptualizing and executing on pilot programs and VIP experiences such as same day delivery
- Become an expert in our operational processes and communicate these to the rest of the company in cross-team projects and initiatives
- Own and develop processes and contingency plans for orders at different life-cycle stages, from order creation to delivery and return
- Manage outstanding or fraudulent orders and investigate customer return exceptions
What skills do you have?
- BA/BS Degree with 0-2 years of experience
- You are a problem solver. “Impossible” just isn’t in your vocabulary
- You are able to execute on tasks independently as well as within a team with limited oversight
- Extreme accuracy and obsessive attention to detail
- You enjoy processes and are excited by the prospect of refining them to gain efficiency
- You are flexible to changes and to working in a fast-paced environment
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top