Customer Experience Analyst
About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for modern women of purpose. How? By delivering luxury-quality clothing via a seamless, direct-to-consumer stylist experience.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are all passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We take our work (but never ourselves) very seriously. We’re data obsessors who like nice clothes.
What will you do?
- Grow and develop our customer base through one-on-one interactions, with a focus on exceptional service
- Use feedback to create new systems to engage existing customers, and help develop the MM Customer Journey
- Track design and fit-specific feedback and work with our design team to incorporate it in future designs
- Learn to be a stylist; based on profiles and feedback, suggest and style products for your customers
- Participate in fashion tech development program and cross-functional rotations with variety of opportunities for growth, e.g. data analytics, user experience, stylist leadership, technical product management
What skills do you have?
- Incredible organizational skills and a proven track record of execution on tasks
- A ruthless pursuit for an error-free world (e.g. no tpyos)
- An ability to connect, feel empathy for, and interact easily with those around you
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top