At MM.LaFleur, we think numbers can be as stylish and colorful as our clothes, and similarly, we want to make sure everything we create ties and fits perfectly. Our business decisions are informed by numbers, so we are constantly on the lookout for talent to help us manage our rapid growth and data inflow.
What will you do?
- Evaluate our current accounting practices and policies in search of continuous improvement
- Oversee the performance of all financial closing processes including journal entries, transaction processing, allocations, and reconciliations
- Drive the preparation of all financial statements and reporting requirements, in compliance with all federal, state, local and company policies, regulations and laws
- Help to select, implement, improve and maintain a new finance system, transitioning away from our current Quickbooks solution
- Implement clear processes to monitor AR/AP in order to ensure timely payments of invoices and ensure sufficient cash reserves
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with external auditors and tax advisors
What skills do you have?
- Advance knowledge and experience in applying GAAP accounting principles and financial reporting procedures; CPA required
- Expertise in the use of financial software, implementation experience of a new ERP software application a plus
- Ambition to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment
- A thorough and zero-defect mindset
- General interest in MM.LaFleur’s product, mission, and core customers
Back to top