About our company
MM.LaFleur is a fast-growing professional womenswear company based in New York City. We aim to be the go-to wardrobe solution for women of purpose by taking the work out of dressing for work. Through our thoughtfully-designed products and highly personalized service model, we celebrate and champion the modern professional woman.
Who are we?
We're a varied group of go-getters who are passionate about reimagining the way women shop and dress for work. We’re scrappy, straightforward, strategic, and snack-oriented. We think big, but we sweat the details. We take our work (but never ourselves) seriously. We have a validated market and die-hard fans, a quickly growing revenue stream, and a whip-smart and energetic team. We are perfectionists who sometimes spill on our clothes. We truly believe we can do it better and faster and smarter—and have more fun while we’re at it. We are incredibly proud of the team and culture we’ve built, and are intensely focused on maintaining and evolving this special thing we’ve got going on.
About this role
MM.LaFleur is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support our six-person executive team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, a strong communicator, exudes warmth, and is excited to work in a fast-paced environment in the heart of New York City.
What will you do?
- Calendar management for C-level and VP-level executives
- Arrange travel (domestic and international), restaurant reservations, conferences, and off-site meetings
- Liaise with executives’ direct reports and senior management to schedule cross-functional meetings
- Communicate and coordinate with external partners, clients, investors, and other contacts on behalf of executive team
- Assist EA to CEO in planning executive team offsites, events, and board meetings
- Process expense reports and code invoices as needed
- Ensure that all meetings start and end on time
- Handle legal, financial, and HR documents with tact and confidentiality
- Occasional support for personal requests on an ad-hoc basis
What skills do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1 year of experience in administrative or executive support role)
- Proficiency with Google & Microsoft Office applications
- Discretion handling legal, financial, and HR documents with tact and confidentiality
- Highly organized with superb time management skills and the ability to manage many requests while prioritizing effectively
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A “Yes, and!” approach to all challenges
See Inside the Office of MM.LaFleur
MM.LaFleur is an NYC-based e-commerce company that "takes the work out of dressing for work" for professional women. Combining aspects of a woman’s personal style and dynamic lifestyle, the company offers luxury-quality pieces at contemporary price points. MM.LaFleur’s business isn't limited to product—the company also publishes a digital magazine, The M Dash, and provides standout service by pairing each customer with her own MM stylist.
Back to top