Strength & Conditioning Coach, China DC
- Design and implement organizational and individual Strength and Conditioning programs for the three Development Centers at MLB China.
- Duties include but are not limited to warm ups, physical assessments, performance testing, and daily operation of Strength and Conditioning program.
- Implementation of strength, flexibility, agility, speed, conditioning, nutrition and supplement programs and recording.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in exercise science or a related field.
- Certification through NSCA as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- CPR certification through the American Red Cross.
- Previous work experience as a Strength and Conditioning coach at the collegiate or professional level.
- Prior experience with baseball players preferred but not required.
Back to top