Housekeeper - Jackie Robinson Training Complex
- Vero Beach, FL
The Housekeeper for the Jackie Robinson Training Complex (JRTC) will maintain clean and sanitary hotel rooms and hotel common areas to ensure the best possible experience for guests.
- Clean and arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guests, including but not limited to vacuuming, linen changes, cleaning windows and walls, dusting, mopping, trash removal, and realignment of furniture and amenities.
- Clean and maintain common areas of the hotel.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms and carts.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times.
- Assist guests with request and questions as necessary.
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management.
- Report any maintenance or safety hazards.
- Report all lost and found items to the Manager, Housekeeping.
- Perform laundry and general cleaning duties in other buildings at the JRTC as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Housekeeping.
- Housekeeping experience preferred but not required.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30 lbs.).
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Back to top