General Cleaner - Jackie Robinson Training Complex
- Vero Beach, FL
The General Cleaner for the Jackie Robinson Training Complex (JRTC) is responsible for the cleaning of all JRTC-related buildings, facilities and equipment (primarily interior, occasionally exterior).
- Clean floors:
- Dry mop, wet mop, sweep, and disinfect.
- Vacuum and spot clean carpeting and rugs.
- Clean furnishings and fixtures including but not limited to dusting, spot cleaning or washing, disinfecting, and polishing. Clean ledges, shelves, vents, etc.
- Straighten furniture and inspect for wear and defects.
- Empty, clean and reline waste baskets. Empty and clean ash trays.
- Clean bathrooms:
- Clean and disinfect all fixtures, floors and walls.
- Wash windows and mirrors.
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Clean walls, windows, doors and ceilings:
- Wash and disinfect, and spot clean between washings.
- Clean ceiling fixtures and wall hangings.
- Clean stairways, entrances and exits.
- Clean all employee work areas including offices, break rooms, bathrooms and meeting rooms.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping supply rooms and carts.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is performed at all times.
- Assist guests with request and questions as necessary.
- Report any damages or repairs needed to management.
- Report any maintenance or safety hazards.
- Report all lost and found items to the Manager, Housekeeping.
- Assist with housekeeping (hotel room cleaning) and laundry duties as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Housekeeping.
- One (1) year of housekeeping experience strongly preferred but not required.
- One (1) year of general cleaning experience preferred by not required.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30 lbs.).
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers.
- Ability to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Back to top