Food Service Attendant (Dining Room) - Jackie Robinson Training Complex (Seasonal)
- Vero Beach, FL
The Food Service Attendant (Dining Room) for the Jackie Robinson Training Complex (JRTC) assists in delivering a positive dining experience for all guests of the JRTC by maintaining a clean, well-stocked dining room and providing excellent guest service.
- Set tables with condiments or other supplies.
- Wipe tables and seats.
- Clean food service areas.
- Locate items requested by guests; provide guests with general information or assistance.
- Collect, scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Carry food, dishes, trays, and silverware from kitchen or supply areas to serving counters.
- Clean up spilled food or drinks.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as silverware, dishes, trays and condiments.
- Remove trash from tables and serving areas and empty trash cans.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture or equipment and mop and vacuum floors in food service areas.
- Greet guests and collect meal tickets at hostess stand as needed.
- Perform food and beverage serving duties as needed.
- Assist with other Food & Beverage tasks as needed including but not limited to food prep, dishwashing, and concessions operations.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Prior customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers
- Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification card.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, bend and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to carry loads up to 25 lbs.
Back to top