Event Services Attendant - Jackie Robinson Training Complex
- Vero Beach, FL
The Event Services Attendant for the Jackie Robinson Training Complex (JRTC) sets up and breaks down meeting rooms, locker rooms and other related facilities and assists with water cooler service at athletic fields.
- Transport and arrange tables, chairs, flip charts and other meeting room supplies.
- Place notepads, pens and waters in meeting rooms.
- Set up microphones and projectors.
- Clean rooms before and after meetings.
- Assemble, move and arrange lockers where needed.
- Fill, place and replenish water coolers at all athletic fields and related facilities.
- Set up tents, tables and chairs.
- Place barricades, cones and A-frames to direct traffic.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, Event Planning.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend.
- Ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 50 lbs.) on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers.
Back to top